Friday, May 06, 2011

Captain Marvel's Secret!

Assalamualaikum.....

Epitome of Inspiration; Steven Gerrard

This going to be brief. Recently, Steven Gerrard @ LFC's Captain Marvel was interviewed by Daily Mail (UK's daily newspaper). The questions revolving on Stevie's career as footballer and his private life. And he was generous enough to let slip a secret about his family!

Let's take a look on the other side of this Reds' living legend...

Favourite karaoke song?
I've got a few Oasis and Beatles songs but I'd go for Use Somebody by Kings of Leon. I got a standing ovation when I did that at a 30th birthday party recently. 

The most-listened to songs on your  i-pod?
Dark Days Are Over, Florence and The Machine; Use Somebody, Kings Of Leon; Take Me Home, Phil Collins. 

Last film you saw? 
Due Date. I loved The Hangover and, as Due Date was produced by the same people, I thought I'd give it a watch. I'm glad I did because it was really funny.

Your favourite holiday destination? 
Portugal, as I love the golf courses there, and Dubai. The people there are fantastic and you are guaranteed good weather.

...and the BIG SECRET part:

Tell us a secret...
I'm playing second fiddle to Justin Bieber - Bieber Fever is sweeping our house and my girls (referring to his daughters-Lilly Ella & Lexie)  have made it clear I'm no longer their favourite man.
- LOL!
Doting father

Adorable Lilly Ella & Lexie
 Source: Daily Mail

No comments: