Sunday, January 30, 2011

Who Is?

Assalamualaikum...

I stumbled upon this song on youtube while looking for another BMs' song. Embrace the lyrics...

~Oh, i was perfect~for the circus~if she dared me, i do it~love makes you stupid~i gave it up~but i guess it was not enough~cause she never seemed satisfied~i know i'm not perfect~but at the end of the day~who is ? ~she wanted someone thats perfect~well okay~But can you tell me~who is ?~she set the bar~just above the stars ~a rocket couldn't reach it~but i still kept on reaching~she watched me try~at least a thousand times~if she loved me~she'd stop me~but noo~i know i'm not perfect~but at the end of the day~who is ?~she wanted someone thats perfect~well okay~but can you tell me~who is ?~i saw something worth my future~so wrong so wrong~in my mind i was all it took~but i guess i wasn't wrong~i Know i'm not perfect~But at the end of the day~who is ?~she wanted someone thats perfect~well okay~but can you tell me~who is ?

Untuk setiap kasih yang tak menjadi...
untuk setiap cinta yang tak bersambut...
untuk semua harapan yang diperbodohkan...
untuk setiap pandangan sebelah mata...
untuk setiap tangan yang tak sudi membalas...
untuk setiap kata-kata dan usaha yang disia-siakan...

aku bertanya pada kalian....siapa yang sempurna?

Bruno Mars' Who is (do click)


p/s: sunyi belum terubat.


tc~

No comments: