Friday, January 07, 2011

Saya Akan Lupakan Kamu

Days gone by...
the feeling diminishing...
and the love faded...


*그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... (I will...forget you...)*

I will forget you. Starting today,
I don't know you. I have never seen you.
We never even walked pass each other.
I'm okay. I forgot everything. I'm happy with my busy life.
I've met a great person too.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it...

Even if it hurts now, it will hear a little later.
It will forget. I will too.

It's not difficult. I will forget everything after today.
I'm just getting used to my changed life...


>> extracted from: CN Blue's I Will...Forget You - Bluetory album.

2 comments:

Syahizwa's said...

i tak tau pun psl cinta terbaru kamu nih?? are u okay dear?

AlonGarcia said...

nope.not about love=(